| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Douglas, Isle Of Man in January is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with periodic periods of sleet, rain or snow. Some 125mm (4.9in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Douglas, Isle Of Man are really dreary with an average of only 1:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:27 long and the longest day is 8:43 long with an average length of 7:59.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Douglas, Isle Of Man January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Douglas, Isle Of Man:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) WNW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) WNW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) WNW
- Clones, Ireland - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) W
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) W
- Dublin, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Valley, Uk - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) WSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) SW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 240.8 kms (149.6 miles) SSW
- Aberporth, Uk - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) S
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 214.9 kms (133.5 miles) NNE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) N
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) NNE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Leeming, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) E
- Manchester, England, Uk - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) ESE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) S