Douglas, Isle Of Man Climate & Temperature
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk is at 54°10'N, 4°28'W, 87 m (285 ft). See map.
- Douglas, Isle Of Man has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 9.5 degrees Celsius (49.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 7.3°C (45.2°F) on average falling to 3°C (37.4°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 11°C (51.8°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 5°C (41°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 17°C (62.6°F) and average low temperatures are 11.3°C (52.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 13°C (55.4°F) during the day and lows of 8.3°C (47°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1139 mm (44.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1139 Litres/m² (27.94 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 1584 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Douglas, Isle Of Man you would come out nearest to the climate station at Nugget Point, New Zealand (Cool temperate desert scrub biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Malin Head, Ireland - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) WNW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) WNW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) WNW
- Clones, Ireland - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) W
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) W
- Dublin, Ireland - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Valley, Uk - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) WSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) SW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 240.8 kms (149.6 miles) SSW
- Aberporth, Uk - 225.5 kms (140.1 miles) S
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 214.9 kms (133.5 miles) NNE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 189.1 kms (117.5 miles) N
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) NNE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 218 kms (135.5 miles) ENE
- Leeming, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) E
- Manchester, England, Uk - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) ESE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 196.6 kms (122.1 miles) S